The next Quick-Lock flex cuff can be used in the position deviations of pipe connections.
- The functioning of the flex cuff is like that of the proven Quick-Lock system.
- Based on the compression principle and the materials V4A and EPDM.
- Camera or robotic system
- Quick-Lock offset packer
- Purely mechanical tensioning
- Long-lasting materials
- No building chemistry
- Long lifetime
Area of use
Quick-Lock Flex was conceived for use in
- radial offsets of up to 2.5 cm
- and / or axle deviations up to max. 10° without ongoing preliminary preparations.
The materials used here, V4A stainless steel and the EPDM rubber, have proven themselves for decades. The stainless steel material quality 1.4404 (316L) is nearly unlimitedly durable in municipal wastewater.
The EPDM rubber seal corresponds to the current state of sealing technology in pipe construction, with a high life expectancy and very high resistance.
You can get Quick-Lock Flex in two configurations:
- Variant 1: Overall length 360 mm, diameter DN 200-400, pipe inner pressure 0.7 bar, pipe exterior pressure 0.7 bar
- Variant 2: Overall length 360 mm, diameter DN 500-600, pipe inner pressure 0.7 bar, pipe exterior pressure 0.7 bar
Intermediate nominal diameters upon request.
Construction permission is applied for.
For drinking water uses, we offer a drinking water seal with KTW approval.
You can find further information, downloads, and order forms here.