The new Quick-Lock Mini for the renovation of damages in pipes with nominal diameters DN 100 and DN 125.
- The Quick-Lock Mini seals the damage in a purely mechanical fashion.
- Based on the compression principle and the materials V4A and EPDM, which have been proven over decades.
- The offset packer, constructed specially for the Quick-Lock Mini, is equipped with an adjustable undercarriage.
- Camera or robotic system
- Quick-Lock offset packet
- Purely mechanical tensioning
- Long-lasting materials
- No building chemistry
- Long lifespan
Area of use
To offset in pressure-free sewer systems, downpipes, and district heating pipelines.
- Loose muff
- In- and exfiltrations
- Tear systems
The materials used here, V4A stainless steel and the EPDM rubber, have proven themselves in pipe construction for decades. The stainless steel material quality 1.4404 (316L) is nearly unlimitedly durable in municipal wastewater.
The EPDM rubber seal corresponds to the current state of sealing technology in pipe construction, with a high life expectancy and very high resistance.
You can get Quick-Lock mini in two configurations:
- Variant 1: Overall length 90 mm, diameter DN 100 and DN125
- Variant 2: Overall length 140 mm, diameter DN 100 and DN 125
Construction approval is being applied for.
You can find further information, downloads, and order forms here.