With over 50 years of experience in underground construction, we are continually developing procedures and technologies for the management of sewers. Our goal is to set ecological and economical standards conscious of resources so as to save money and to spare the environment. In the following, you will get an overview of our products in the area of sewer network management.
- Highly variable regulating organ that is positioned in the main connection of the sewer.
- By lifting the weir, the wastewater is dammed in the sewer so that the volumes available in the sewer can be used for rain water storage.
- Achieving the prescribed operating level, this is kept constant, because the amount of piping through an automatic water level control can be monitored and controlled.
- After the abating of a rain water event, the weir automatically lowers so that the dry weather flow can flow off unhindered.
- During the dry weather periods, the weir also makes possible the automatic flushing of the sewer, in that it stows a defined amount of wastewater at specially calibrated intervals and through the lowering of the weir, and releases it in the form of a flush wave
- Use of the available sewer volume for mixed water treatment
- Flush cleaning of the sewer during dry weather or flooding
- Replaces the firm thresholds that are decreed in conventional construction through a moving weir plate.
- Hydraulically driven, for example, in the deepest position the overall section of the discharge channel can be released.
- Thus, with the maintenance of a constant water reflector in the sewer network, substantial amounts of wastewater can be released.
- In the highest position of the weir, an improved high-water protection can be guaranteed in contrast to conventional discharge systems.
- 100% use of the sewer volume without loss from overflow height
- Clearly shorter sleeper length
- Constant water status in network independent of the amount of discharge water
- Higher hydraulic safety with heavy precipitation
- Discharge in incomplete loads due to high water
- High water protection to upper edge of site possible
- Flexible long-term, because threshold height not concreted, but calibrated
- Oil-hydraulic driven slide in nominal values from DN 300 to DN 1000, situated wet, and is maintenance-free.
- The cross section should be as large as the further sewer. This allows for the optimal management of the sewer volume through highly flexible pipe amounts.
- The reduction of the cross section for the measuring of the flow speed including the calming sections and the associated large structures is omitted.
- The calculation of the throughflow takes place using two water status measurements and the throughflow opening.
- The unit is factory-calibrated and can be recalibrated.
- Small, compact structure, can be installed without a problem under traffic areas
- Drive and control up to 40 m from control cabinet
- Unhindered passage of flush waves on the throttle unit
- No risk of clogging
- Optimized control logic for operation in dry weather and flooding
- Can generate flush waves to clean the sewer network lying underneath
- Maintenance-free unit, because hydraulically driven
- Factory-calibrated, and can be recalibrated
- Can be calibrated with regards to event-oriented, flexible pipe amount, throttle begin & discharge outlet operation
- Pipe amount from 0 l/s to Qmax of the ongoing sewer
- The flushing unit is set in the main closure of a sewer and itself makes possible multiple daily flushings with low dry weather flows.
- Practice shows that with corresponding conditions, flow length of 1,500 m can be realized. The flushing unit, driven by a pneumatic cylinder, opens completely in approximately 5 seconds.
- The nominal size of the unit can be clearly smaller than the sewer cross section to be flushed.
- The proof of the achievable cleaning performance must be regulated individually for the sewer section to be cleaned (see network management).
- According to the route management and slope, a flushing unit DN 500 can clean a storage sewer DN 3000 of more than 1000 m without a problem. What counts are many small waves, that is, up to 12 waves per day.
- Permanently clean sewer
- Discharge freights are strongly reduced
- Avoidance of unpleasant odor
- No corrosion of the hydrogen sulfide
- Overseeable operation that can be documented
- Maintenance-free unit
- Retrofittable in inventory