UAM compactor spoon
The new UAM compactor spoon, series VDL300S to VDL1200 XL offers you the ideal supplement to the UAM proline attachment compactor. The UAM compactor spoon allows for excavation and compacting without a tool change. Even if no fully hydraulic quick-change unit is available on the carrying device, this is a cheap alternative for efficient ground work.
The compactor spoon, registered for patenting, unites accessories for excavation, refilling, and compacting all in one product, which is fully new on the market. Using a driven imbalance in the spoon, the accessory replaces one compactor or one vibratory plate. The vibrations are eliminated via the rubber vibration elements. During excavator operation, the spoon is locked in a force-locking manner via a hydraulic cylinder, such that the excavator spoon can be operated as a normal ditch instrument.
You can find a usage video here.
- Compacting of surfaces & ditches
- Compacting of deep ditches in the pipe zone
- Excavation & compacting with one tool
- Underground construction
- Road & street construction
- Earth construction
- Superstructure construction
- Garden & landscape construction
- Cable & pipeline construction
- Unites a full-fledged spoon with a full-fledged compactor
- Clearly higher capacity of the carrying unit
- No expensive idling & down times
- Free capacities thanks to omission of the hand-guided vibrating plate
- Reduction of noise, vibrations & exhaust gases
- Reduction of fuel requirements and of CO2 emissions
- No fully-hydraulic quick-change unit required (but possible)
- Lower procurement costs
- High efficiency
|Excavator class (t)||1,6 - 2,6||1,6 - 2,6||3 - 5,5||3 - 5,5||3 - 5,5||5,5 - 8,5||5,5 - 8,5||5,5 - 8,5||13 - 17||13 - 17||20 - 30|
|Cut width (mm)||300||400||300||400||600||400||600||800||600||800||1.200|
|Oil need (l/min)||35||35||35||35||35||35||35||35||60||60||130|
|Working pressure (bar)||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||180||220|
You can find further information here.